Your privacy is important to us.
About the Access analysis tool used on this site
Our site uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool by Google.
Traffic data is collected anonymously and cannot be personally identified. You can refuse to collect traffic data by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings.
Comments on this site
This site records the IP address used when a comment was posted as a countermeasure against spam and vandalism.
This is a feature that is supported as a standard feature of the blog.
We will not use IP addresses recorded for any purpose other than dealing with fraudulent activities such as spam.
In addition, the input of the email address and the URL is optional.
All comments will be posted only if the administrator has confirmed the contents in advance and approved it.
In addition, comments that contain the contents listed in the following items are dismissed or deleted at the discretion of the administrator:
- Slander and slander a particular natural person or entity.
- Contains extremely obscene content.
- Items that are prohibited by law, such as those relating to contraband transactions, or requests for acts that harm others, such as requests and mediation of acts.
- Other things that are deemed to be contrary to public morals or should not be approved by a manager.
About the advertisement which is published on this site
This site uses the advertising service (Google adsense) of the third party delivery.
Advertising providers may use information (cookies) to access this site or other sites to display advertisements for products and services that are appropriate to the user’s interests.
However, it does not include your name, address, email address, or phone number. Click here to learn more about this process and how to prevent this information from being used by your ad providers for Google AdSense.
Handling of email addresses, etc.
The email address entered when you contact this blog will be used for the following purposes.
- To answer and contact you about this blog’s comments and answers
- Distribution and delivery of communications, e-mail newsletters, DM, announcements, etc. accompanying the use of services related to this blog
- Improvement of this blog, development, analysis and marketing of new services
Providing information to third parties
In this blog, we do not provide the acquired information to a third party unless basically the user’s consent. We provide only when we obtain the consent of the user after identifying the content of the provision and the advertisement.
However, in the following cases, we may provide personal information without the user’s consent to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
- If the site administrator determines that the user is disadvantageous to a third party
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of automatic, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
- When the disclosure of user information is requested by the Court, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the police, or any authority pursuant thereto;
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law.
Disclaimer regarding the provision of information to third parties
- When the user voluntarily clarifies the information by using the function of the service or another means
- If the user has been able to identify himself by accident from the information entered in this blog
- In the external site linked from this blog, if the user provides information about the user and uses the information.
- When a third party obtains and uses information that can identify a user (ID, password, etc.)